Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Just Paranormal.
2. Several locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. Please be aware that the locations we investigate can be in a state of disrepair at the time of your event which means we may have to change the areas advertised at the last moment or we may not be able to enter certain areas advertised at all due to health and safety at the time of your event. Your safety is paramount and we reserve the right to make these changes without recourse at any time. At Just Paranormal we value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings this is not always feasible and we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you would like any additional information regarding our locations please contact us on WhatsApp 07470429770 .
3. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
4. Each client will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
5. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Just Paranormal. If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The staff at Just Paranormal will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs. The only exception to this will be on our ghost suppers where one alcoholic beverage is allowed.
6. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and Just Paranormal do not allow anyone to smoke, vape or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. Our team will not be using candles for experimental purposes due to the safety hazards.
7. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events. You are welcome to bring a camping chair to sit on whilst carrying out vigils if you feel unable to stand for long periods of time. Most of our locations have seating in the baseroom. If there is no seating or limited seating on the event you have booked, you will be advised in your guest information to bring a camping chair with you.
8. Just Paranormal will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
9. It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Just Paranormal accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a client which occurs from not adhering to our behaviour policy or any element within it. Just Paranormal attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order to eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen and strict protocols to avoid this must be adhered to. Although Just Paranormal has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories, therefore guests attend at their own risk.
10. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
11. Just Paranormal accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, breakdowns or clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
12. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Just Paranormal. Just Paranormal will endeavour to reschedule the event with more than one choice of date. If you are unable to make the rescheduled date then we will credit your Just Paranormal online booking account with all monies paid, which you can use towards a future booking of your choice from the website subject to availability. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Just Paranormal will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses. We advise that if booking a hotel or B&B, you check to ensure that there is a late cancellation policy available to avoid any additional costs should we need to cancel any of our events.
13. When any part of an event is in the open air, it is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances this would not have an effect on the event, if it does, Just Paranormal reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions. However, whilst as stated this is very rare, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather. In the event of severe adverse weather conditions Just Paranormal reserve the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guests prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that any member of the Just Paranormal Team is unable to reach the event then Just Paranormal will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. Just Paranormal, will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
14. Just Paranormal only use responsible and reputable paranormal investigators. However, they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. Just Paranormal recognise that statements are the sole opinion of the host or investigator and not a reflection of Just Paranormals policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion.
15. Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database for Just Paranormal as per new legislation in GDPR laws.
16. Just Paranormal is an investigation Society. This means that you become the investigators alongside us for the event and we do not use mediums or psychics. However, occasionally we may offer a psychic perspective on what may be happening or an opinion based on a team member's experience. However, this is only the opinion of the team member and not the opinion of the company itself. It is up to you to form your own opinion of what may or may not be happening during an event from a paranormal perspective.
17. Just Paranormal hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by ourselves and others. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. Just Paranormal accept no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
18. Just Paranormal suggest that due to the lateness of the investigation you make arrangements that ensure you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember tiredness can kill.
19. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
20. Just Paranormal will endeavour to ensure that your time spent at the location is fruitful and rewarding and between us we should all have an experience that will not be forgotten.
21. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view and ownership of this footage either audio or visual belongs solely with Just Paranormal. Before commencing video or audio capture you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from the Just Paranormal Office by email before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We can cancel a Just Paranormal event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make in financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will move your booking to another event of your choice or to another event completely, or place your monies on your Just Paranormals Booking Account for you to use on a future date. We will have no other liability whatsoever to you. This includes refunds on any hotel bookings or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred relating to the cancelled event. We advise that if booking a hotel or B&B, you check to ensure that there is a late cancellation policy available to avoid any additional costs should we need to cancel any of our events.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Just Paranormal cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable and credits will not be offered. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 28 days prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date your places and any monies paid to date will be lost. Once the balance payment is made this payment cannot be refunded nor can your booking transferred to another date or a different event if you cannot attend. You must let us know if you are unable to attend an event up to the time of the event as the team will be waiting for you to arrive.
We cannot put your places back up for sale on the website if you are unable to attend your event. However, if the ticket price has been paid in full, your tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on our Facebook Group Page. However, these tickets cannot be sold on any other advertising site due to the terms and conditions associated with them. Please note that Just Paranormal accept no liability for any third party transactions made via this method nor will Just Paranormal enter into any correspondence to help with this transaction.
All guests need to be directed towards Just Paranormals Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. We will need the name, telephone number and email of the person purchasing your tickets. Failure to do so will result in those guests not being allowed to enter the location.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe at all times. We know that one disruptive guest can have an adverse effect on any event. We would therefore ask you to please read and agree to the terms set out in this policy and also to share this with those in your booking:
No disrespectful behaviour will be tolerated as this has a detrimental impact on the event and the other guests. Any behaviour deemed disrespectful or inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or adverse weather conditions. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ARE TO BE CONSUMED PRIOR TO OR DURING THE EVENT. There is zero tolerance with this and any guest thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to take part in the event. We do not have to prove that you are under the influence but can act accordingly if we believe this to be the case.
We would be grateful if you could contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are unable to attend an event, even if it is on the day of event so that we are aware that you will not be arriving and can inform our staff.